Serving others is a great way to grow in your relationship with God and people. Every Sunday and Wednesday many volunteers come together to help make each service a fun and meaningful experience. God created each of us with unique gifts and talents. Our goal is to provide a place for you to use your gifts to impact others.
Check out the following serving opportunities at Living Word. We're sure you'll find a place where you'll enjoy serving.
Simply call us or email email@example.com and tell us which team you're interested in. We'll contact you with more information.
- Greeting: Provide a friendly welcome at the front door before Sunday services.
- Family Ministries: Help with Nursery, KIDZ Church, AWANA Clubs, Souled Out Youth, and Infuse Youth ministries. Application and background check required.
- Prayer Team: Pray before, during or after services.
- Projection and Lighting: Provide visual support for the worship services.
- Sound: Manage the sound board during worship services.
- Usher: Help guests find a seat during worship services and assist with the offering.
- Connect Center: Answer questions and give out visitor packets at the lobby information table.
- Worship Team: Play or sing with the worship band.
"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do." ~Ephesians 2:10